Pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, No. 196 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data and the following updates and Regulation (EU) 27 April 2016, No. 679, Group 36 S.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Controller") guarantees compliance with the regulations on personal data protection.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Gruppo 36 S.r.l. with registered office in Via Garofalo, 4 - 20133 - Milan, VAT No. 06747640966.
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
To offer you the services provided on your website, the Data Controller must process some of your personal data ("Data"). These can be provided explicitly by you or can be implicitly provided by the tools you use to make use of the services.
The data you provide directly are the common identifying data. In particular:
a) Personal data such as name, surname, e-mail company name, country
Data collected automatically is browsing data. These data, although not collected in order to be associated with the user's identity, could indirectly, through processing and association with data collected by the Data Controller, allow its identification. In particular:
3. PURPOSE, OPTIONALITY OF DATA SUPPLY AND LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENTI
Data will be processed exclusively for the following purposes:
i. for carrying out customer relationship activities;
ii. with your consent for the communication of offers, news or updates via e-mail.
The provision of data listed in the "Categories of personal data processed" section is mandatory to allow the user to access the service. For this reason, consent is mandatory and any refusal to process or the failure, incorrect or partial conferment of data could result in the impossibility of a proper conduct of the activities of relationship with the customer.
The provision of data for the purposes of sending newsletters for promotional, informational or research purposes is optional and the refusal to give consent to the treatment will result in the impossibility of being updated about commercial initiatives and / or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material and / or to send personalized offers to the user. The Owner does not provide any third party information to third parties, unless required by law.
The legal basis is therefore the consent you have provided
4. REVOCATION OF CONSENT
In no case will unsolicited e-mails be sent to your addresses. At any time you can give up this type of communication by sending an email to email@example.com or by clicking on the automatic removal link present in the individual communications that are received.
5. TRANSFER, MODALITY, PLACE AND TIME OF DATA CONSERVATION
The data you provide will never be provided to third parties and are processed at the headquarters of the owner with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were sent or collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss, illicit or incorrect use and / or unauthorized access.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The Data Controller guarantees you can exercise at any time the rights provided by the art. 12 of the GDPR. In particular, you have the right:
- to know if the Data Controller holds and / or processes data relating to your person and to access it in full also obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to access),
- the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data (Article 16 Right of rectification);
- the cancellation of Data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Delete, 17);
- to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to certain Data, if there is one of the reasons provided for by the Rules (Article 18 Right to limit the processing);
- to request and receive all your data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device or request transmission to another holder without impediments (Article 20, Right to Portability);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Article 21 Right to object)
The requests referred to in the previous points must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.